Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ella's Fall party

We went to Ella's class for her little party and the festival in the gym.

Notice Lyla's face, she was pretty skeptical of the little girl sitting across from her, I think she was worried she was going to try and swipe one of her apple slices (poor 4th child)


Notice the frosting on her mouth from the cupcake that Ella gave her (she made quite the scene when I took the remaining cupcake away and cleaned her up so we could go to the festival part)


I hate that I couldn't get my phone out faster and tape the whole song (this was right after the "scene" that Lyla caused that I was talking about)

YouTube Video

The girls favorite station, until I had to remove Lyla from it because she started slinging water at anyone who tried to get "her" balls. (she fell asleep shortly after we got in the car and woke up in a MUCH better mood!)


Vampire Ella


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!!! How different your two little girls are....but still PERFECT. I am NOT biased, btw.

    ReplyDelete