Sunday, January 15, 2012

ROLL....TIDE....

No, not Alabama, the Wrightsville Tide :) Their season was over back in December and they went out with bang! They went 4-0 and won trophies AND rings (and that made for happy boys, especially Jaxon since the tournament fell on his birthday weekend and the trophies have his birthday on them). The last game, they were playing for the championship, they were down 3-1 the whole game. Finally, the last inning they got 2 runs, had a player on 3rd and were tied, Cade was up to bat and it he had 3 balls and 2 strikes (and I was a nervous wreck)! He hit it to short stop and barley made it to first, he was about a 1/2 a step before the ball made it there, the kid on 3rd ran home and his RBI won them the game! I wish I could have gotten the look on his face in a picture (but I was so nervous it didn't dawn on me to even have my camera out!). Tripp was first base coach and once Cade figured out he was safe and our guy made it home, he turned around and ran to hug Tripp, it was the sweetest moment to watch ever :)


































The tournament director saws the girls playing around the whole time and after everything was over he asked if they wanted a trophy too, they were so excited to have trophies like the boys :)






A few more pics from another tournament in Florence back in November






I should send this pic to the pirate booty company :)


Goofball :)


Ella's first crush, Dean, it's okay now, not so much in 10 years...















Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment