Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Minnesota trip (part 3)

The children's museum:

Checking out the view from the parking garage








They all love those money things


The room where you learned how things were made was VERY cool.


For Cade and Jax...





Right up Ty and Max's alley!


I've noticed while posting these hundreds of pics the last few days that Lyla often has a "sour" look on her face; I assure you she IS a happy child!!








Picking flowers...they did this forever


Making kitty cat faces





Making paper


The water room!














I love the look of "pure joy" on her sweet little face in these next 3 pics :)











Haha, poor Lyla was hungry and melting down at this point, we got pizza shortly after this and she was happy again?


Great view of the city!


Love this pic :)




















I LOVED this exhibit, it was all about how gross the human body is and how it works....this one talked about burping





Climbing the wall of zits








My girls apparently got confused and thought it was gymnastics time








Going camping








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPadi

No comments:

Post a Comment