Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Random iPhone pics...

Apparently I take too many pictures and videos on my phone since it told me to delete some of my 1,186 in order to add some more. So, I am going to start posting some I like on the blog in case I need to delete some. That is all these are, random iPhone pictures, most are on Facebook (some maybe even on here), but I can't remember at the moment which ones and I'm entirely too lazy to go look!


Haha, I'll let you come up with your own caption here ;)


Me and jaxy at the weeding rehearsal for the wedding he was in


Good old fashioned lemonade stand...they made $15!


Ella in her Halloween costume (that she has worn almost every day since Woo bought it for her a couple weeks ago)


Sleeping while out to eat


LOVE them when they are sleeping...especially at the same time ;)


Little Miss sassy pants


Blue eye girl


Little muscle man


:)


A "fort" at football practice


An official contract between Cade and Jax...


Right after I took this pic, she climbed back up there and stood on one leg...crazy baby!


What every girl needs...a flower and a skull


Even in the rain she is cute :)


I will probably post some more when I don't have a certain unnamed baby hanging on my pant leg and screaming "MINE" because she is pretty sure this iphone belongs to her

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment