Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ella's birthday (part II)

I didn't want to overwhelm blogpress with so many pictures, so I split it up into 2 posts...


Cupcake time!





I love jaxon's little face trying to peek through...





Yummy!


















Lyla was enjoying the "baby" cupcakes



















Present time






















Attempts at some family pictures...



















I think it's probably safe to assume there will probably be no "family" pictures on my Christmas card this year...I will be lucky to get individuals with out Kelli's help!!!
















































Cade and Hannah, Ella insisted on inviting her and made sure I called her mom the day before the party to see if she was coming :)





The "big" kids






And when we got home Lyla was just looking out for my butt and thighs and was making sure I wasn't going to eat the remainder of the cupcakes so she climbed up and pulled them onto the floor....she's so thoughtful...











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment