Monday, November 14, 2011

Random pics...

A little marble painting (well, at this point she had switched to a paint brush)


Her masterpieces...


Smoothie popsicle








She used that stool to climb into the trash so she could reach that container of suckers (that she pulled into the trash with her and was opening), when I came in she was screaming "pleeeease!"





She figured if she offered me one, I wouldn't get mad at her ;)



Goofball, she loves to ride in the little shopping cart












She was "cleaning" the inside of the fireplace with a baby wipe....she's so helpful


My handsome blue eyed boy









Neighborhood football game


Big girl


Bigger girl






Mr. Tough Guy



Love that crazy hair...


And that dimple...


And Little Miss Flower Head :)


I...must...stay...awake.....


<3




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment