Saturday, November 24, 2012

Whooooo turned TWO?

For Lyla's birthday we had an owl themed birthday party at the park with lots of opportunities to get wet (since it was close to 100 degrees that day!) Sorry for the picture overload, there were too many cute ones and I couldn't narrow them down...



The owl cupcakes, I wish I had taken a picture so you could actually see the top of them, they turned out pretty cute...





I also made cake pops for the first time, they too turned out really good!


A friend of mine helped me make tie dye shirts and I ordered little tags off of etsy that said "thanks for making my 2nd birthday a hoot, love Lyla"








The spray bottles were a HUGE hit


The "sponge balls" were another HUGE hit, and they were so easy to make!





They also enjoyed the water table (that Gammy had given Lyla for her birthday)


The cute birthday girl, she fell asleep on the way there and was in a daze for at least the first hour of the party









Halle rocking her sunglasses





They also had a huge water balloon fight





Carson soaking Ella with a sponge ball


Grandaddy and the girls











































Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment