Tuesday, October 19, 2010

4 months old

I feel like the older I get, the faster my life goes. I feel like I blinked and now my baby girl, who is suppose to be a newborn....just isn't. She is a baby who giggles, and eats her hands, she smiles at strangers and interacts with her brothers and sister. She loves to be outside, and to take a bath, she loves her ultrasaucer and is almost rolling over. She loves her new bumbo seat and having her diaper changed. She loves for me to "wear" her in any of my baby wearing "gear" and she hardly ever cries. At her doc appt today she said Lyla was perfect, and strong and right on track, she weighs 14 lbs 2 oz and is 24 inches long. Why does she have to grow so fast :( I think that because I know she is my last baby, I am having a hard time.....but I am also treasuring and loving every single second :)






























Sorry, I couldn't seem to narrow it down :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment