Thursday, October 28, 2010

Well crap....

Well first I was messing around with the template for the blog and can't seem to get all the info, like the archives and followers and stuff, back over to the right side of the page instead of at the bottom. I have tried every single one and none of them will put them back where they were. Second, I'm pretty sure I stole the background to Brie's blog....it was he only one I loved...of course, so sorry, tomorrow I I'll search for a new one. Third, mom, you mentioned that I didn't post something on our family blog, well, when I post from my phone, for whatever reason, it will not let me post to both at the same time. So there will be things here and there that are not on the family blog (at least until I can figure out how to fix my phone) sorry! Oh, and I was also wondering how do I make it to where I get the comments in my email, I thought no one had commented and then I found the "comment" section tonight and realized they had, I just wasn't notified my email like on our family blog

Ok, enough questions for one night....I'm going to bed


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Like Brie said, give one of us admin priveleges or your password and we can help. It would take too long to explain how to do all that unless we were on the phone (especially since I have no idea how to fix the html and would have to look at it, maybe Brie will know)! Also, you should never delete the html for your blog until you have it saved (you could simply copy and paste it into a word doc or note pad).

    Oh, and go to Settings and comments for Comment Notification Email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such smart children. : ) And, btw, when I look at your blog, the Archive and the Followers are still over on the right. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete