Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just "stuff"

Cade getting his trophy after his last tournament of the year





Wrightsville Tide...way to go boys!


Cutest batboy around


"I'm threeeeee"


Ella reading her imaginary friends a book in the hotel (shortly after she called 911 on the hotel phone and we almost had a room full of cops in our room!)




Helen (worlds best baby-sitter) and Lyla



Lyla has come so far, at the first tournament she wasn't even 2 months old...now she is sitting on her own (and looks like trying to eat a hotdog ;)


Number 3








Sister love :)


My goofy girl





She loves to pose for the camera...can you tell?


This was the crown she made at her birthday party





Waiting for Thanksgiving dinner





Woo and the girls


I think she has been taking lessons from Jax...check out these faces








I've been seeing this face a little too often...I'm guessing this is a glimpse into his teenage years, and quite frankly that makes me sick to my stomach to think about!









At Mayfair for the lighting of the Christmas tree, I gotta get one of those hats (Kelli brought it for pictures)





It may be huge, but I LOVE this stroller



Ella loved the "dancing Santa cow"


Decorating the tree


Fireside :)



Finally done!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment