Thursday, December 30, 2010

Basket"baller"

Every year at a UNCW basketball game they have a group of kids from the basketball organization that the boys play for (Halo Hoops) do a little show at halftime. Out of 10 kids on his team, 2 were chosen, and he was one of the lucky ones! The place was packed and he was nervous, but he did so good and looked soooo cute :)

First they all ran around the court holding their basketballs (I was unable to use the flash because it made it dark, so the "action" shots are a little blurry. But I LOVE my new zoom lens...these were taken from way up in the bleachers :)









Then they all lined up



They were suppose to drop the ball behind their head and let it roll down their backs and catch it....you can tell from that pic, that Jaxon was one of the few kids that could actually do it ;)



Doing a little dribbling




I took a video with my phone and have tried to upload it to YouTube several times but it is not letting me for some reason, I will try one more time...

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment