Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lyla's 1st food


So we finally gave Lyla a taste of solids on January 2nd...she wasn't a fan! I guess maybe I should have started out with something a little more mild tasting than sweet peas. Oh well, I'm in no hurry for her to start eating "full time" ;)

Before...So unsuspecting ;)





"Well, that wasn't so bad"


"Wait, it just hit my taste buds"


"Oh gosh, gag me"


"Oh, this stuff is really bad"


(this was just a cute picture of her ;)


"ok, now I'm ready for some more"



"ewww, it still tastes horrible"


"Hey Ella, did you used to eat this stuff?"


Yes, I know you are technically suppose to wait several days in-between trying different foods, but I figured none of the peas actually made it down her esophagus, so I made a little oatmeal to see if she would eat that...



"ok, this stuff isn't so bad"





"YAY, I survived my first solid food experience"


"but I'm keeping an eye on those peas...don't get those things near me"


My sweet girl :) I've since given her avocados and bananas, she liked those much better!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: