Saturday, March 26, 2011

The special tooth

Jaxy lost his 4th tooth yesterday our conversation before bed went something like this:

Jax: mom, I dont get it, how does the tooth fairy even know I lost a tooth, does she just fly around all over and check EVERY kid's pillow EVERY night?

Me: I'm not sure how all that works

Jax: well, I want to take a minute to say goodbye to my tooth

Me: okay, that would be nice (trying not to laugh because he was as serious as a heart attack)

Jax: Goodbye little tooth, I will miss you a lot, you were one of the greats

Me: (again trying not to laugh because he was just so serious) that was very nice, I'm sure your tooth is going to miss you too.

Jax: well, why exactly does the tooth fairy think she can have my tooth anyways?

Me: I'm not sure

Jax: Well, she can't take it if she can't find it

Me: no, I don't imagine she could

Jax: I am going to put it in my special box and I will put the lock on it and there is no way she will ever find the key because I hide it really good

Me: Good idea, but I doubt she will leave you any money...

Jax: Oh, I'm not concerned about the money, as long as my tooth is safe

Haha, I love that little boy :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment