Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lyla's 1st Birthday

Cutest. Birthday cake. Ever.....thank you so much to mom, Kristin, Kelli and Brie for all the hard work that went into making this adorable cake! And also thank you Kelli for emailing me the 1st six pics below...





























The birthday banner that mom and I made...it turned out so CUTE!!!





Chowing down


















I think she liked it
































































(another fabulous Kelli pic below :)
















"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!" (I hate that's its so dark...I need to reinstall a photoshop app on here...mine mysteriously disappeared after a certain 3 year old has possession of my iPad one evening)



























Uncle Hunt and the birthday girl





Gramps and the birthday girl





Woo and the birthday girl






Lyla loving her new bike from Woo and Gramps











Nicole helping Lyla open up her present from them





It's a baby...Lyla LOVED it and has played with it nonstop since!





Passed out after a wonderful first birthday!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment