Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New words

Since I never purchased a baby book for Lyla (sorry, 4th born). I am going to just jump on here from time to time to document small things that won't be super exciting for any of you to read; but a good record for me!

New words:

Watch: she will run up to me and want to show me something and say "watch" and then do some little trick or something....it's quite adorable :)

Look: she points to things all the time with her cute chubby finger and says "look"

Boo: she has always loved peekaboo, but she now will hide, then jump out and say "boo!"

She also used a fork today, I have never thought to give her a fork or spoon, but she reached for mine today so I gave her one and she fed herself, using her fork, her entire meal....who knew?!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: