Thursday, July 21, 2011

This and that...

Ella planting some flowers


She was very serious about her work






Cade and his friend Alvin on the last day of school "beach party"


Cade and David


Cade,nDavid and Luke


Cade and Luke


Missing one of my munchkins


Jax and Ella; we came in to jaxon's class for him to present his project on manatees


Cade's first buzz cut since he was 3!!!


He looks OLD :(


My blue eyed girl





Little diva in training





"please, no more pictures"


Beautiful girl






Rec ball awards:
Jax received a trophy from Cade's coach because he worked hard as bat boy


They took 2nd place in the tournament...not bad considering they went into the tournament in last place! The poor boy in the wheelchair was in that wheelchair because halfway through the season during a practice Connor and Cade collided on the field and Connor broke his collarbone and his lower leg. His lower leg was broken bad enough that he had to have surgery and have metal pins put it. Oddly enough, Cade didn't have a scratch on him!



Coach Tripp and the best 2nd basemen ever :)


Jaxy waiting with his team



Got another trophy :)


Jaxy and his buddy Jake









Jax and coach John





She loves to climb the fence...I pulled her off several times per game


"Get me out of this thing...you know my favorite part about this darn baseball field is the dirt!"


"oh ya, that's better, I love the dirt between my toes"





Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment