Monday, November 8, 2010

Haunted gingerbread house

We finally made the haunted gingerbread house dad bought for the kids. It was actually nice to do it after Halloween because we had all kinds of extra candy to put on it. They had a blast :) and are having even more fun eating off of it every day (which I think is sooo gross to eat the candy that has been sitting out for days, but I did it when I was little, and it didn't kill me!)

Ella didn't want to get her shirt dirty so she took it off (that girl hates a mess!)

















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I never wore a shirt growing up either....but it was because I wanted to be like my big brothers!! Love that you have a blog now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute!! I guess that will have to become a tradition. Maybe it's THE tradition to kick of the season. . . this the season to gain weight!!

    ReplyDelete