Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Ella Boo is THREE!!!

I am having a hard time accepting this, but I guess I have no choice ;) On her actual birthday the boys were off school so Tripp took off work and we did everything Ella wanted to do. She woke up to some presents from us the boys and Lyla, we then ate lunch at McDonalds then went to Jungle Rapids and played in the kids gym. Dad came over in the evening and she opened her princess scooter from him, we then sang happy birthday to her and let her blow out the candles of a little cupcake I bought. Before bed I let her help me bake her birthday cake. We had a great day! HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY SWEET PRINCESS ELLA!

Ella was about to open the present the boys got her, they saw I had the camera and immediately all 3 posed for a picture, haha!


Can you tell she LOVED the lip gloss!


Her pillow pet :)


"look at me, I'm way up high, I can go by myself now!"














Yeah, then I saw the sign



She is ALMOST sitting :(



She was having some tummy time...


Then she just decided to relax


Ella helping grandaddy put together her princess scooter


She LOVES it!


She liked when we sang her the birthday song, actually she had been making me sing her the birthday song for a couple weeks before her birthday!





The best part about making a cake :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: