Monday, November 8, 2010

Lyla Girl


That is what Ella calls her, it's super cute. When Lyla wake sup from a nap, Ella goes running in there and says "hey Lyla girl, did you wake up from your nap Lyla girl". She LOVES her Lyla girl :)

Silly girls


"what's up Ella?"


She wants to sit soooo bad


She does pretty good


Ella was teaching Lyla all about dominos


I think she was very excited it was finally cold enough for a hat :)


Yummy fingers


I love that face :)


"well hello foot"


"oh my, you are tasty"


"look at all the hair I have been working on growing"


"hi mommy"



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Every girl needs a sister like Ella. Those gorgeous girls are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could just bite her lil legs....so precious!!

    ReplyDelete