Monday, November 1, 2010

County Fair


On Saturday (for dad's birthday) the day started out by going to Cade's football game, we then went to the county fair. The weather was perfect, and we all had a great time....it was just a fabulous day!

Cade's friend McCallum came with us


She said " take my picture too!"


She was (well always is) sooooo good, we were there for hours and she didn't cry one time, she sat in that stroller the entire time and we didn't hear a peep from her :)


Checking out the livestock


Ella LOVED the animals






Miss Hollywood (a company was giving out free kid sunglasses, she loved them!)


Ella could have "gone fishing" the entire time we were there....I think I might buy her a little fishing pole for Christmas and let her "fish" in the bathtub







The famous tilt-a-whirl


Waiting in line, Cade looks a little nervous ;)



This is one of the boys favorite rides







This spider ride made Tripp sick...isn't this what made Kristin sick at Ghost Mountain?


Dad paid for the kids to do the bungy jumping, Ell LOVED it, she kept saying "weeeeeeeeee, this is FUN, I LOVE this!"





Mom, this is the "cool" shirt (according to Cade)


The boys got really high





This was really funny to watch him do this....sadly enough he never made it to the top to claim his prize





Funnel cake anyone? Jaxon was licking the powdered sugar off the plate


I thought this picture turned out kinda cool


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. That looks like SO much fun! Yes, it was that stupid spider ride that made me so sick---I hate that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. I love that Ella LOVED the bungie thing. Cute pictures of all the kids, and I Love that last one of trip and ella. I love the pics of the boys in the air and ella fishing and you in your cool shirt. Great post. Glad you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete